<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>












Thursday, January 13, 2011
Hello I really should be catching up on my History reading right now, but I also feel the need to blog about J2 life thus far. It's a new year, new level, new ballgame altogether. Being J2 and 18 (in less than a month) is not cool, despite what I thought in secondary school. Day 1 of school and the teachers pile up the schoolwork and pressure on you, Day 3 of school and you're already fucking exhausted from everything.

I can't believe I got my O-Level results a year ago, fell in love with AC a year ago, got into AC a year ago. I feel so old and wise now, giving advice to my juniors about jc choices. I'm not even being biased because I told one to go to CJ instead of AC. Anyway, I'm really proud of IJ this year!!! 11.9 for average score, 0.1 up from us last year which means Band 2, same as SJI! Heh. Open House yesterday brought back lots of memories - hanging out with IJ friends, walking into AC for the first time in my life, falling in love with AC, setting my sights on Mr Jayme (who went back to US already, I'm sad x57290875893179856310910 - no more eyecandy in school), talking to Mr Sum for the first time in my life. Seeing IJ girls, in IJ uniform or not, was great. I miss everything about IJ right now more than I have been in the past few months - the people, the environment, the teachers, the school compound, the uniform. On my first day back to school as a J2, I struggled with my AC uniform even after having worn it for a year because blouses & skirts are so troublesome and difficult to wear compared to a blue pinafore over a white blouse.

But enough grousing about missing IJ. It's the first post of the year, and the start of this year means the start of something good in AC. Theatre's doing Alice In Wonderland in April and I'm dreaming big and thinking about auditioning for a role. Something small like a random squirrel that jumps in and out of the stage would be good, for a start in my casting career. But I don't know lah, I'm still this small timid girl who would never think about performing on a stage in front of strangers.

In other news, mass PE time means just my class on the entire track having PE this year. I don't know if I should be happy or sad if they put the J1s in with us, but time will tell. & Ryan Gosling's band sounds pretty awesome from the first few songs I listened to.
7:55 PM;